Guest dialysis at Dianet
So you’re interested in having dialysis at one of our centres during a holiday, business trip, family visit, or other short stay. What do you need to arrange?
Our dialysis centres in Utrecht (Gezondheidshuis) and in Amsterdam (AMC) also welcome guests who need dialysis for a short period of time.
Fill in the application form
To reserve a place, fill in the holiday dialysis application form.
We will process your application as soon as we have received it, and let you know within 4 weeks whether we can fulfil your wishes.
The details we need
If your application is approved, we will need the following details by e-mail:
- your medications list and dialysis protocol
- a recent (less than 3 months old) Hepatitis B report
- a recent (less than 3 months old) Hepatitis C report
- a recent (less than 3 months old) HIV report
- a recent (less than 3 months old) MRSA report
Costs and insurance declaration
- If you are a resident of the Netherlands, Dianet will declare the costs directly to your health insurance provider.
- If you are not a resident of the Netherlands, but of another EU country, then Dianet can declare the costs to your health insurance provider through your International Health Insurance Card (EHIC). This card gives you the right to essential medical care during a temporary stay abroad. We will need copies of the front and back of your EHIC card.
- If you are a resident of the Netherlands Antilles, you should report to Holland InterCare, who will help you declare the costs to your insurer.
- If you are a resident of a country outside Europe, you must pay the treatment costs in advance to Dianet directly.
- If you are a resident of a country in the EU but you have no EHIC card, then you must pay the treatment costs in advance to Dianet directly.
For more information and answers to any questions you may have about holiday dialysis, please contact the Dianet service desk by telephone on +31-(0)30-8808888 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.